Term Dates 2019-2020
Autumn Term 2019
- Starts: Monday 2nd September to Friday 20th December
- Half Term: Monday 28th October to Friday 1st November
Spring Term 2020
- Starts: Monday 6th January to Friday 3rd April
- Half term: Monday 17th to Friday 21st February
Summer Term 2020
- Starts: Monday 20th April to Monday 20th July
- May Day Holiday: Friday 8th May
- Half Term: Monday 25th to Friday 29th May
School will also be closed on the following 5 staff training days, Monday 1 June -Friday 5 June 2020
Christmas, Spring and Summer holidays, school finishes at 1:30pm
Thinking of taking a holiday during school time?
Can your child keep up with other pupils if they miss one week from school?
Please consider this . . . while you are away on holiday for one week your child
Five hours of literacy – writing, reading
Five hours of numeracy
Eleven hours learning – a combination of Science, RE, Music, Art, Physical Education, Geography, History, Design Tech and ICT
If your child has a two week holiday and some sickness during the year, they will miss a lot more.
Are you still thinking of taking a holiday?
Please think again