Autumn Term 2020
- Starts: Tuesday 1st September to Friday 18th December
- Half Term: Monday 26th October to Friday 30th October
Spring Term 2021
- Starts: Monday 4th January to Friday 26th March
- Half term: Monday 15th to Friday 19th February
Summer Term 2021
- Starts: Monday 12th April to Tuesday 20th July
- May Day Holiday: Monday 3rd May
- Half Term: Monday 31st May to Friday 4th June
School will also be closed on the following 5 staff training days, Monday 24 May – Friday 28 May 2021
Christmas, Spring and Summer holidays, school finishes at 1:30pm
Thinking of taking a holiday during school time?
Can your child keep up with other pupils if they miss one week from school?
Please consider this . . . while you are away on holiday for one week your child
Five hours of literacy – writing, reading
Five hours of numeracy
Eleven hours learning – a combination of Science, RE, Music, Art, Physical Education, Geography, History, Design Tech and ICT
If your child has a two week holiday and some sickness during the year, they will miss a lot more.
Are you still thinking of taking a holiday?
Please think again